Oremus: A Guide to Catholic Prayer
at St. Patrick Catholic Church
Wednesdays: February 8th - April 5th
7:00 - 8:30 pm
St. Patrick Church Hall
404 E. Main St
The Oremus study program teaches you the essentials of an effective and fruitful prayer life. Over the course of eight weeks you will discover how God speaks to you, even in the smallest encounters. Following the Tradition of the Catholic Church and the wisdom of the saints, you will learn how to express yourself to God in prayer, and how to hear his voice.
In Oremus You Will:
- Become aware of God’s presence in your life
- Discover the simple yet profound steps of Catholic prayer
- Learn how to respond to God and express yourself in prayer
- Discover how to hear God’s voice in Scripture, in your heart, and in ordinary moments.
- Learn how to overcome frustrations, distractions, and dryness in prayer.
- See that desolation and consolation are a normal part of everyone’s walk with God.
- Grow in your relationship with God and those around you.
Please contact Paul Kachelmeier, group leader, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to register by February 1st! There is a $20 workbook fee that can be paid at the first session.
You may also contact Marc Laudonio, Director of Evangelization, at 257-5000 or email@example.com with any questions.