Reconciliation at the Cathedral Parish
“On the evening of that first day of the week, when the doors were locked, where the disciples were, for fear of the Jews, Jesus came and stood in their midst and said to them, ‘Peace be with you.’ When he had said this, he showed them his hands and his side. The disciples rejoiced when they saw the Lord. (Jesus) said to them again, ‘Peace be with you. As the Father has sent me, so I send you.’ And when he had said this, he breathed on them and said to them, ‘Receive the holy Spirit. Whose sins you forgive are forgiven them, and whose sins you retain are retained’” (John 20:19-23, NAB).
• If you would like to see the times and days that the Sacrament of Reconciliation is offered at the Cathedral Parish please click here.
• If you would like to view a Guide to to Reconciliation, including the text of the Act of Contrition please click here.
• If you would like to view an Examination of Conscience to use in preparation for Reconciliation please click here.
• If you have questions about the Sacrament of Reconciliation please visit the Reconciliation 'Frequently Asked Questions' page.
• You are also encouraged to see what the Compendium of the Catechism of the Catholic Church says about the Sacrament of Reconciliation.