Capitol Mile Run 2013
Join the Cathedral Parish for our fourth annual showing in the Capitol Mile Run, a mile long race around the Capitol Square! Last year we had almost 50 runners participate in the run and many parishioners came out to cheer them on - it was a beautiful day, lots of fun, and provided a chance to bond with fellow parishioners as well as spread our Catholic joy to all those around us!
Runners of all skill levels are welcome – to run competitively or just for fun! Not a runner? Come out and join others as we cheer on our team. Bring a snack to share!
Registration forms are in the parish kiosks and are must be turned into the Cathedral Parish office by Monday, July 15th. Cost including t-shirt is $16 per adult, $13 per youth, or $55 per family (children 5 and under are free or $6 with a t-shirt). Check-in will take place on the Capitol lawn between West Washington and State Street between 1:30 - 2:30pm. Races begin at 3 pm and conclude at 5 pm. Contact Tom Reitz with questions (see below).
- What: A one-mile run, open to men, women, and children of all ages and abilities.
- Who: The race is open to men, women, and children of all ages and abilities.
- When: Sunday, July 28th. Check-in from 1:30-2:30pm, races between 3pm and 5pm.
- Where: Meet for check-in on the Capitol lawn between W Washington and States Street. Look for our Cathedral group in our Cathedral t-shirts and jerseys! Races are run around the Capitol square.
- Cost: $16 per adult, $13 per child or senior. Kid's dash is free or $6 with a t-shirt.
To sign up for the Capitol Mile race, please fill out the registration form below. Completed registrations must be returned to the Cathedral Parish office by Monday July 15th. (Runners can also register the day of the event for a slightly higher fee.)
To cheer runners on, just show up on race day!
Please bring food, snacks, and refreshments to share.
Please direct your questions to Tom Reitz using the form below: